News from the Heart header graphic
main menu graphic

News from the Heart page title graphic

Click to Print This Page

June 2018: Looking Beyond

I have found that when my feathers get ruffled, the best thing I can do is look within rather than outside of myself. Even if I believe another person is 95 percent wrong, there is still my 5 percent. For the other person’s 95 percent, I have to work on forgiveness. I must also take inventory and ownership of my own “Stuff” that is keeping me from being the best I can be. Most often the problem is fear. Fear I will somehow lose something I either have or want; fear that life will not go the way I want it to; or fear that life is like a game of musical chairs and I will be left chairless. As I examine why I am upset, I find that it is rooted in something that happened in 2006 rather than 2018. Old wounds resurfacing that need to be healed....

Click Read More » to open the newsletter in Adobe PDF format in a separate tab in your browser.

Edited by Rev. Mary Hansen. The newsletter will change regularly. We look forward to hearing your stories, comments and input.

 

Home | Spiritual Time For Children | Weddings | Retreats/Workshops | Recovery Bible Study
Meditation / Healing | News From The Heart | Outreach Programs
Funeral Services | Schedule | Recognitions | Contact Us

All donations are tax-deductible

© Amazing Grace Interfaith. All Rights Reserved.

Contact Us Recognitions Schedule Funeral Services Outreach Programs News of the Heart Newsletter Recovery Bible Study Retreats, Workshops Weddings Spiritual Time for Children Home